Tuesday 7 January 2014

I Couldn’t Resist!!!

Warm Winter Blessings

Isn’t this just the cutest BOM?  So simple, but so cozy and primitive . . . I really couldn’t resist!

DSC00545 DSC00542 DSC00543 DSC00544

I signed up for the program back in September, but I know of some gals who are still wanting to sign up - I believe it started in May or June of 2013, so it may be getting a little difficult to find.  I am getting this through Mama Bear’s Quilt Shop from Ashern, Manitoba.  I don’t think that Pauline has a website yet, but she can be contacted at 204-768-2120 to see if she still has this available.  Your local quilt shops may also be offering this BOM – it’s well worth searching out :0)).

The Primitive Gathering shop can be found here if you want to find more BOMs and primitive-type kits and patterns.

Oh, BTW, I also own yardage of quite a few of these blues and creams/tans – I just couldn’t resist them either.  Here is a link to the PDF for the Snowman Gatherings fabric from Primitive Gatherings by MODA.

I think this is the perfect January quilt to be working on . . . I’m still trying to get warm!!!

1 comment:

QuiltNut Creations said...

I quilted this for our local quilt store and it was so hard to give it back! I was hoping Santa would have brought me this; I may have to go buy it lol.